‘A Miracle’ Making Process | Commission Work Clay Sculpture
This is a custom sculpture for a dear client and I’m so honored to create this special piece for her and her daughter. I named it ‘A Miracle’ for the story my client shared with me about the miracle birth of her baby girl. Everything they went through together is just so touching and inspiring.
This piece also reminds me of my own mom in some way, especially her facial expression, I think when I was sculpting her I was subconsciously thinking about my mom. I wanted to create a water & earth fairy holding a baby bunny. The fairy represents the mother, and the baby bunny represents the daughter. The roses surrounding them also have a special meaning for my client’s family. Hope this video brings you some calm, warm, and loving vibe!
Size: Approx. 9″L x 12″W x 8″H
Medium: Epoxy clay, acrylic paint, Swarovski rhinestones, epoxy resin.
▶︎ For more exclusive video content please visit – https://www.patreon.com/tinayuart
What type of clay do you use?
– Fimo clay at the beginning of the video for molding. Apoxie Sculpt for casting and the rest of the sculpture.
What do you use to smooth out the clay?
What is that yellow thing you use for molding?
– Alumilite Amazing Mold Putty Kit.
What did you use for the leaves?
– Wire mesh.
What paint do you use?
– Golden High Flow Fluid Acrylics.
What airbrush do you use?
– Iwata Neo CN Gravity-Feed Airbrush.
What glue do you use to attach crystals?
– E6000. Don’t forget to use it in a well-ventilated room and wear a mask while using it. 🙂
What did you use to seal your sculptures?
– Golden Matte Varnish Spray & Art resin.
What did you use for the eyelashes?
– Individual synthetic false eyelashes. And I dipped it in Loctite Ultra Gel Control Super Glue. Afterward, I sealed the eyes with UV resin. *note: attach the eyelashes after spray varnishing.
▶︎ STAY IN TOUCH
SHOP ‣ http://www.tinayuartist.com/new-products-1/
INSTAGRAM ‣ https://www.instagram.com/tina.yu.artist/
WEIBO ‣ https://www.weibo.com/tinayuartist
For Business Inquiries & Collaborations:
Epidemic Sound Music – http://www.epidemicsound.com
#painting #sculpting #artvideo