How to become confident with your art
In this video I show you a watercolor painting of a wolf I did a while ago and I’m sharing how to become more confident with your art.
▶️ PRODUCTS USED:
– Vernissage Brushes from „Müller“. Alternatively I recommend these: https://amzn.to/39INgsn *
– Arteza Watercolors: https://amzn.to/3mrbcW5 *
– Moleskine Watercolor Sketchbook: https://amzn.to/39PJyx1 *
▶️ My Shop: https://www.visualmindart.com/shop
▶️ My favorite ART SUPPLIES: https://www.visualmindart.com/products/ *
▶️ My Skillshare CLASSES: https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/visualmind *
(Get two months for free with this link)
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/visualmindart
• Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@visualmindart
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visualmindart
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/visualmindart
• Website: http://www.visualmindart.com
*Those are affiliate links. If you decide to buy something I get a small commission that helps me build my channel. This doesn’t cost you anything. Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.