HOW TO DRAW A WOMAN (OR GODDESS) WITH A FOUNTAIN PEN – Inktober
The first 1000 people to use the link in my description will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership: https://skl.sh/finearttips10201
This video was sponsored by Skillshare
This tutorial shows how to draw a Hunter Woman or Goddess with ink.
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
List of materials:
– Montegrappa Zero Custom fountain pen, F nib.
– Montegrappa Burgundy ink bottle.
– Paris Bleedproof paper for pens, #234. (As this paper is bleedproof, it is great for ink drawings). The one I used is 9 x 12 inches (22.8 x 30.4 cm) but I couldn´t find that size on Amazon. The one I found is the same paper but a bit larger, 11 x 14 inches. Here it is: https://amzn.to/3acwfFO
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!