This tutorial shows how to paint realistic skin with water soluble oil paints (the same method works for regular oil paints and acrylics).
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
Do you want to help me translating it into your language?
(Note: First check if it hasn´t been translated already by pressing the “CC” button on the lower part of the video).
To translate the title of the video and the subtitles, all you need to do is to please go to the following link and translate (you don’t necessarily need to do the whole thing, you can do a section and other people in the community can finish it). Thank you!:
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Starter Set – https://amzn.to/2zsGojt
– Zinc White, water-mixable, 200 ml tube. – https://amzn.to/2Ws4m7L
(An additional, large white tube is handy because it gets used up fast. (Zinc white tends to be better for mixing with other colors because it is less opaque, while the titanium white is whiter, and therefore it is great for highlights. Since the above set already comes with a titanium white, I would order the zinc one.
– Water Mixable Linseed Oil – https://amzn.to/3bo7DZR
– Canvas panel 12 x 9 inches (30 x 23 cm) – http://amzn.to/2zx2tLD
– Flat synthetic oil paint brushes n.6, n.10 and 3/4 inch – http://amzn.to/2rjSa9T
– Round synthetic oil paint brushes – http://amzn.to/2rQoNw1
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com