In this video I show you how to paint an easy landscape with a waterfall with gouache. I tried to make this tutorial as beginner friendly as possible and hope you like it. Let me know what you’d like to see next!
My favorite art supplies: https://kit.co/VisualMind/art-supplies *
My Skillshare classes: https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/visualmind *
(Get two months for free with this link)
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON:
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
• Holbein Gouache: https://amzn.to/3kVHgQc *
• Arteza Gouache: https://amzn.to/2G9RBcv *
• Watercolor Sketchbook: https://amzn.to/3kUUHzP *
• Vernissage Brushes from Müller
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visualmindart
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/visualmindart
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/visualmindart
• Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@visualmindart
• Website: http://www.visualmindart.com
*Those are affiliate links. If you decide to buy something I get a small commission that helps me build my channel. This doesn’t cost you anything.