HOW TO PAINT A XMAS LANDSCAPE IN ACRYLICS – Painting Snow
This video shows how to paint a Xmas landscape with snow using acrylic paints.
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
Do you want to help me translating it into your language?
(Note: First check if it hasn´t been translated already by pressing the “CC” button on the lower part of the video).
To translate the title of the video and the subtitles, all you need to do is to please go to the following link and translate (you don’t necessarily need to do the whole thing, you can do a section and other people in the community can finish it). Thank you!:
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Arteza Acrylic paint set of 24 colors – https://amzn.to/2QufT3x
– Slow drying medium – https://amzn.to/2O3e7Fb
– Flat synthetic brush set of 9 – https://amzn.to/2CfQYd8
– Round synthetic brushes – http://amzn.to/2s9Y0bV
– (I didn’t use this type of wide brush, but it would have been handy to prime the paper with the gesso) – https://amzn.to/2ERkuWu
– A large round brush (for blending) – https://amzn.to/2MpTyRP
– A butterfly blender brush – https://amzn.to/34YQNxC
– Gesso, canvas primer – https://amzn.to/2ro7AMC
– Fabriano Watercolor Hot Pressed paper 9 x 12 inches (23 x 29 cm) – https://amzn.to/2JW0Klv
– I placed a damp sponge like this under the paper – https://amzn.to/2s8ZbNE
– Palette box to keep your paints fresh – https://amzn.to/34RuGsH
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com