HOW TO PAINT HILLS – AN OIL PAINTING
Visit Apealz: https://www.apealz.com/affiliate?affil_lnk=b8d8f69fb898e2a8481aa100a98976f1
Apealz will sponsor the Inktober challenge with prizes (monetary and otherwise). Stay tuned for a special video coming out on the 1st of October.
This is a sponsored video.
This video shows how to paint a landscape with hills using waterbased oil paints.
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Starter Set – https://amzn.to/2zsGojt
– Zinc White, water-mixable, 200 ml tube. – https://amzn.to/2Ws4m7L
(An additional, large white tube is handy because it gets used up fast. Zinc white tends to be better for mixing with other colors because it is less opaque, while the titanium white is whiter, and therefore it is great for highlights. Since the above set already comes with a titanium white, I would order the zinc one.)
– Water Mixable Linseed Oil – https://amzn.to/3bo7DZR
– Canvas panel 40 x 18 3/4 inches (100 x 48 cm)
– Flat synthetic oil paint brushes n.6, n.10 and 3/4 inch – http://amzn.to/2rjSa9T
– Round synthetic oil paint brushes – http://amzn.to/2rQoNw1
– A long brush. Sorry, I could´t find a link to a similar brush to mine anywhere. I bought it about 15 years ago from Zecchi in Florence, but I couldn’t find it now. It is 25 1/2 inches long (65 cm) and the hair is bristle, 1/2 wide.
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com