Hey there! Today I’m showing you how to paint jellyfish with watercolors as well as with gouache! I really hope you like this beginner friendly step by step tutorial for these two paintings. Let me know which of these you like more!
The gouache that I mention is currently out of stock on Jacksonsart, but you can get different sets from the same brand on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3f7wBP1*
Here’s the set that I got: https://www.jacksonsart.com/turner-acrylic-gouache-smart-set
Sketchbook is from: https://timetocreatenew.com/
My favorite art supplies: https://kit.co/VisualMind/art-supplies *
My Skillshare classes: https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/visualmind *
(Get two months for free with this link)
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visualmindart
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/visualmindart
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/visualmindart
• Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@visualmindart
• Website: http://www.visualmindart.com
*Those are affiliate links. If you decide to buy something I get a small commission that helps me build my channel. This doesn’t cost you anything.