This video shows how to model (sculpt) a dog of the bread Great Dane in clay.
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
Do you want to help me translating it into your language?
(Note: First check if it hasn´t been translated already by pressing the “CC” button on the lower part of the video).
To translate the title of the video and the subtitles, all you need to do is to please go to the following link and translate (you don’t necessarily need to do the whole thing, you can do a section and other people in the community can finish it). Thank you!:
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Canine Figure – https://shop.3dtotal.com/anatomy-figure
– Modeling Clay, Le Beau Touche, Hi Melt (heat resistant) – https://amzn.to/2TZcLON
– Modeling Clay, Le Beau Touche (regular) – https://amzn.to/2Y8C7Ke
These clays are oil-based and they never harden. If you would rather have your sculpture to harden, you may prefer to use something like the following:
Modeling clay (self-hardening): http://amzn.to/2rutcoQ
Air Hardening Clay, Terracotta: https://amzn.to/2OiHGzO
– Clay sculpting set – https://amzn.to/2rSqSJL
(These are not the exact tools I used but are the closest I could find.)
– Wooden cutting boards (this is totally optional): http://amzn.to/2ruZjob
– Heavy-duty rotating base: http://amzn.to/2qb6UUV
– Calipers (not identical to the ones I used) – https://amzn.to/2IUhWsF
– Iron wire 1mm thick (which would be Gauge 19. Gauge 20 would be totally ok too.) You can also use copper wire, which is more malleable.
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com