HOW TO SCULPT A LION (REALISTIC) IN CLAY – Modeling a big cat
This video shows how to model (sculpt) a realistic lion in clay.
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– Modeling Clay, Le Beau Touche, Hi Melt (heat resistant) – https://amzn.to/2TZcLON
– These clays are oil-based and they never harden. If you would rather have your sculpture to harden, you may prefer to use something like the following:
Modeling clay (self-hardening): http://amzn.to/2rutcoQ
Air Hardening Clay, Terracotta: https://amzn.to/2OiHGzO
Sculpey (synthetic clay that hardens by baking it in a house oven) – https://amzn.to/3j5HX8M
– Clay sculpting set – https://amzn.to/2rSqSJL
(These are not the exact tools I used but are the closest I could find.)
– Wooden cutting boards (this is totally optional): http://amzn.to/2ruZjob
– Heavy-duty rotating base: http://amzn.to/2qb6UUV
– Iron wire 1mm thick (which would be Gauge 19. Gauge 20 would be totally ok too.) You can also use copper wire, which is more malleable.
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com