IMDbPro Tips for Actors – IMDB Pro Tutorial
IMDBPRO TIPS FOR ACTORS – IMDB Pro Tutorial If you’ve ever wondered ‘Do I need IMDb Pro’ as an actor this video will help. This tutorial will show you how to use IMDb pro to find a talent agent, casting directors or the projects you want to be a part of. I’ll also show you how to create your IMDb link, IMDb card, how to get an IMDb discount and free trial. We’ll discuss how to add a IMDb profile photo and featured images, merge duplicate pages on IMDbpro, change your known for credits, how to add additional credits and get credits you are owed. This 15 minute IMDb pro tutorial will discuss the cons of boosting your starmeter and how to best use it as an actor marketing tool. We also cover how to add your social media links for actors and actor website links to your IMDb pro account.
⭐️DOWNLOAD YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE FOR ACTORS HERE (it’s free): https://marketing4actors.com/ebook/
💻SIGN UP TO IMDbPro: https://pro.imdb.com/
💰To get the 30% off IMDb Pro discount for SAG-AFTRA Members:
1) Click on the link: http://www.imdbpro.com/subscribe
2) Sign up for the 30 day free IMDb Pro trial
3) Once signed up go to your “Account Settings”. It is in the drop down menu “Your Name” on the top right corner under all of the IMDB Pro pages.
4) Click “Membership” under Account settings.
5) Underneath the “Payment Plan” section there is a “promo code” button. Click that and enter the Coupon code: SAGAFTRAdiscount
👉🏻HERE’S HOW TO MERGE 2 IMDb PAGES:
1. Open the two IMDb pages you’d like to merge together in separate tabs.
2. On the page you would like to disappear, select Edit page.
3. Next to the option for ‘Name Correction or Merge’ use the drop-down on the right and select “Add correction” then Continue.
4. In the blank field under “Name Correction of Merge” you’ll want to add the unique identifier of the page you’re merging into (the page which will remain).
5. Add an explanation as to why these should be merged, the more information you can provide – the better!
-If the names are different between the two pages, keep the box
“Preserve previous name on existing credits” as this will retain the
other name on the credit.
6. Scroll down and click Check these updates so the system can make sure everything is OK with your request.
7. On this next page, you will see all warning’s associated with the request.
8. When you’re ready, tick the box which says “Warning understood, go ahead anyway.” followed by Re-Check these updates.
9. If everything is OK, the box will turn green and you’re ready to go – hit Submit and this will be sent to the IMDb editors for review.
Please note that the updates may happen in stages, which can mean that some credits may disappear for a day or two while the merge is being processed on IMDb.
Say “Hi” on social 🙋
See you on social,
🎼Music in the video:
Liability – By: Tape Machines
Just Follow – By: Particle House
Wilder – By: Gamma Skies
🔗Share this video: https://youtu.be/vjOQSMV_j9A