This is a watercolor tutorial for beginners, easy, of how to paint a seascape with a lighthouse.
Get my drawing book: http://amzn.to/1K7L8Ed
Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artistleonardo/
Follow Fine Art-Tips’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fine.art.tips/
Visit me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoPereznieto
My website: http://www.ArtistLeonardo.com/
If you would like to invest in a drawing, painting or sculpture by Leonardo Pereznieto, or to hire him for workshops or lectures, please write to me through my website: http://www.artistleonardo.com/ (Business only, not for personal messages.)
List of materials:
– SCHMINCKE 48 Half Pan Watercolor Set – http://amzn.to/2n45H1f
– Watercolor synthetic sable brushes, compact travel set (Not exactly the ones I used, but very similar) – https://amzn.to/3beJ9DP
– I also used one brush similar to the above but larger, size 14. It´s very old and currently hard to find 🙁
But I have a suggestion: If you are a beginner and don´t want to spend much money, you can get a brush set like this one: https://amzn.to/2ZfVbbe
If you want professional watercolor brushes (that hold more water and paint), this is a good choice: https://amzn.to/2ZeA4WV
Note: The numbers indicating size vary a looooot, brand to brand.
– Large watercolor wash brush (not exactly it, but similar to the one I used) – http://amzn.to/2CK9wPj
– Arches Watercolor paper, Rough, 10 x 14 inch (26 x 36 cm), 100% cotton – http://amzn.to/2ryMo1u
– See my materials at my new “Amazon Influencer” page:
Or in my old materials blog! hehe: http://fineart-tips.blogspot.mx/2015/07/my-drawing-materials.html
Video camera: Panasonic HC-V380K – http://amzn.to/2xJwVmb
“L” shaped camera tripod – http://amzn.to/2xKUcnX
Mic: Blue Yeti – http://amzn.to/2gnwxCp
Pop filter (Mic screen) – http://amzn.to/2ysgn0T
Mic Foam Windacreen – http://amzn.to/2zeiYc8
– Lighting: Studio softboxes: http://amzn.to/2xKSxhW
Laptop: Apple MacBookPro 13”. Mine is an older version of this beauty: http://amzn.to/2xKzHHL (note, the software I use for editing is Final Cut.)
Some of the above links are affiliate links.
I wish you great creations!
Audio file(s) provided by http://www.audiomicro.com